We’re Celebrating 100 episodes of The Inside Stylists Podcast
100 episodes of Interior styling, design, business and brands chat.
It seems to have gone by in a flash but here we are at episode 100 of The Inside Stylists Podcast. And what a ride it’s been. I’ve learnt so much from chatting to people within the interiors world that I can’t wait to get on with the next 100.
Today’s episode is a round-up of the most popular, useful and entertaining episodes. Some will inspire you. Some will entertain.
A few things we covered in this episode :
- Claire Parkin my chief Insider
- Episode 87: How carving out the perfect career all started with defining Aurélien Farjon’s personal style
- Episode 72: Really getting to grips with colour with Karen Haller
- Episode 91: Talking uplifting paint colours with Annie Sloan
- Episode 61 – Talking colour, pattern and artists with interior designer Emma Deterding of Kelling Designs
- Episode 56 – Talking everything Mid-Century Modern with Mini Moderns Keith Stephenson and Mark Hampshire
- You can find the Mini Moderns book – Mid Century Modern living here
- Find Mini Moderns on Instagram here
- Episode 74 How Clarissa Hulse went from broke to brilliant
- Episode 45 How to create a rate card
- Episode 54 How Anna Jacobs went from city law firm to artist and designer in one fell swoop.
- See Anna’s home on Instagram here
- Episode 70 What’s the difference between an interior stylist and an interior designer?
- Episode 88- Talking all things Copyright in photoshoots with Margaret Haig from the Intellectual Property Office
- IPO website link
- The Insiders Artists list
Listen to this weeks episode here or click on iTunes
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.