From city law firm to artist and designer in one fell swoop.
Follow your dreams to a happier life
Today’s guest has worked in many fields from theatre production and singing to charity fundraising and heading the business development and marketing department of a big city law firm before she became an artist and designer.
Being an expert on how to use colour in your home and how it affects you makes it easy to understand why her designs are so bold and beautiful and why you can often find her teaching about colour.
Her growing collection of homewares includes lamps, wallpaper murals, cushions, bedding and now t-shirts all in her artwork which regularly features birds and nature.
Today’s guest Anna Jacobs
You can find here –
A few things we covered in this episode :
- Anna’s yacht designs – Four yachts Blue Jays
- St Ives Artists – including Patrick Heron
- Trevor Bell Artist
- Anna’s painting on plaster
- Chinese tree in blush
- Flying Peacock design
- Bethan Ryder
- Kate Dutton
- Barbara Chandler
- Langham Glass
- Anna’s lamps
- Chelsea college of art
- Colour wheel – See more about the colour wheel here
- Hear Anna’s advice on how to introduce colour into your home at 27 mins
- The Artists Open House in Crystal Palace – Follow on Instagram here
- The Paxton Centre
- Anna’s Lampshade workshop in her home- Thursday 2nd May 7pm – 8.30pm
At my home in Crystal Palace – Book via Instagram
- The T shirts
- Mark Bloom – Komodo Fashion
- Komodo x Anna Jacobs
Listen to this weeks episode here or click on iTunes
Thank you so much, Emma! Loved chatting to you! x
You too Anna. I love your colour, your style and your vibe. Can’t wait to see the artists in a few weeks. xx