Talking colour, pattern and artists with interior designer Emma Deterding of Kelling Designs
“All colours go – just chuck it all together!” And after seeing Emma’s showroom I couldn’t agree more!
With her characteristic use of colour and mix of Indian textiles, artworks, mirrors and decorative lighting, today’s guest can transform any space into a colourful, comfortable home.
She recently launched a new collection of stunning upholstered chairs in her signature style, a new wallpaper design AND opened her new showroom in Chelsea. I am very pleased to be talking with interior designer Emma Deterding, Founder and creative director of Kelling Designs in today’s episode.
You can find here –
Website : KellingDesigns.com
A few things we covered in this episode :
- Out of architecture George Saumarez Smith – Adam Architect
- Chris Lavine – photographer of the queen
- The bar – 50th birthday party
- KD Loves Chairs in Bernard Thorpe – fabric collaboration – seen below
- Room hampers
- Paul Golding – joiner – cabinet maker – drinks cabinet in show room
- Artist Paul Roberts – who designed the new Kelling Wallpaper
Listen to this weeks episode here or click on iTunes
From the client who does say “go for it!”
Emma not only makes any space a home but gets it done to the hour promised!