Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us.
Collection of personal information
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and with the knowledge and consent of the individual concerned. All information obtained is stored on a secure server and all online processes are encrypted and take place through a secure server.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
Protecting your personal information
We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
Inside Stylists does not sell, trade or rent your personal details to third parties.
You can be assured that personal information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and with the requirements laid down by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name, username and job title
- Contact information including your email address, postal address and telephone number, your website address, your blog web address, social media handles
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers provided by us
What we do with the information we obtain
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record-keeping and to administer any account that you might have with us.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services to you.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, events or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided and given us consent to use.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or post but only in accordance with your expressed consent for such contact. We may also use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
The legal basis for processing your data
We collect this data from you on at least one of the following legal bases:
- That you have provided your explicit consent for us to do so.
- That we have a legitimate interest in doing so for our own commercial marketing activities where our use of your data is proportionate, has a minimal impact on your privacy and is an activity that you might reasonably expect us to be engaged in.
Digitally collected information
Information collected digitally can include your IP address, data from your browser, cookies (pieces of data stored on your computer) and how our website is used and from what kind of device. This can be used for a number of purposes, such as provide aggregate information as to how users may access our site to providing a more individualised service, such as displaying our pages in the right language for example.
We may also collect details of how you use any emails that we may send, including whether you open our emails and what actions you take once you have. Such information may be used to determine the marketing messages that you may see.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties whom we think will be of interest. However, once you have used these links to third-party websites we have no control over their website. They have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third-party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.