8 ways Interiors people have inspired me this year
– and they’ll inspire you too!
Inspiration comes from all sorts of people and this year has been no different.
It’s a funny thing to look back on the year and think of all the places you’ve been, events you’ve attended, shoots you’ve styled and people you’ve met. I know that I’m in a really lucky position where I get to meet lots of people within our interiors world but I always try to bring you along for the ride.
Some of those people have truly inspired me this year and I want to share who they are, how they inspired me and why you should follow them too!
A few people we covered in this episode :
- Clarissa Hulse for NEVER GIVING UP
Hear how Clarissa overcame huge obstacles. :Listen to podcast episode 74 here
- Karen Haller and Marianne Shillingford- for EXPLAINING COLOUR
Karen’s podcast Episode 73 is here
Marianne’s podcast Episode 48 is here
- Emma Merry for inspiring EXTREME ORGANISATION
Hear Emma’s podcast here Episode 62
- Nicola Snell for SHOWING HOW TO BE A BOSS BABE
Nicola chats all about how she’s helping stylists and brands in her podcast episode 71 here
- Pippa Jameson & Sally Cullen for WORKING THEIR SOCKS OFF
Sally’s podcast is here. Episode 45
- Archipelago for DOING IT THEIR OWN WAY –
–Alex Raynbird , India Jackson, Jade Gallager , Hannah Cevik and Charlotte Murray
- Emma Deterding for PATTERN
Hear Emma talk about pattern in her podcast Episode 61 here
- Furnishful for SUPPORT AND INSPIRATION
Find out all about Furnishful here in podcast epsiode
Listen to this weeks episode here or click on iTunes
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.