What do you get someone who works within interiors for Christmas? We’ve got the answers.
If you want to get gifts right year after year this is the episode to listen to.
Are we who work within the interiors industry the hardest people in the world to buy for (after father-in-law’s of course)? There’s a good chance we are. Here’s the reasons why…
- We get to see all the winter season products in July- months ahead of everyone else.
- We put together mammoth magazine Christmas gift lists – so we’ve been there, done that- usually numerous times by December
- We get given lovely gifts at press launches all the time – read notebooks and candles – the two things you should definitely NEVER buy a stylist or writer
- We’re style-conscious, so picking something to our taste is a challenge – especially as there’s a good chance we’ll know where it’s from.
- And in truth, if we really want something we’ll go out an buy it.
So, what’s the answer? I asked some interiors friends and this episode is their answer.
Big than you for today’s podcast contributors :-
Rachel Ogden : Laurie Davidson : Helen Stone : Amelia Hone : Lynsey Fox : Matthew Shaw : Amanda Russell : Jess Contomichalos: Donna Gucci
A few things we covered in this episode :
- How to visit art galleries as a stylist or writer
- Van Gogh exhibition at Tate Modern
- Alex May Huges
- Sophie Warren Smith
Listen to this weeks episode here or click on iTunes
I’m listening to this and you are brilliant! Well done Emma! This is such a great platform xxxx