From writer to The British blanket company. Talking all things interiors with Bethan John.
The first thing I saw on today’s guest’s website is “Love is a warm blanket“and I couldn’t agree more.
Today’s guest is one half of the brother and sister duo who set about to make the best British-made wool blankets from traditional mills that they could and boy did they succeed.
Now, with a range of over 150 designs from throws and blankets to picnic blankets and scarves and in every conceivable colour they are going from strength to strength.
I’m really excited to be talking today with one half of The British Blanket Company, the lovely Bethan John
Today’s guest is Bethan John
You can find her here –
A few things we covered in this episode :
- Helen Stone – Inside Stylist member. Find her here
- Homes & Gardens magazine
- Move to the country magazine in Colchester
- Ideal Home magazine
- Jen Morgan – Inside Stylist member. Find her here
- Ikea magazine
- School for creative start ups course
- Decorators notebook blog
- Award – Great British Entrepreneur Family business of the year sponsored by Natwest Entrepreneur accelerator hub
- The Department for International Trade
- West of England growth hub
- The Shipping forecast blankets
Listen to this weeks episode here or click on iTunes