Talking all things paint with Brand Director at M&L Paints Nelly Hall
It’s been so exciting to see the relaunch of a very much loved paint brand. We find out what’s in store for the future.
Being part of Alitex – a family run business who have made the most beautiful Victorian looking greenhouses and conservatories since 1952, Nelly knows what it is to have a brand with beautiful style, high-quality design and commitments to British manufacturing.
With all this experience under her belt – having been part of a larger family business, it made perfect sense to take on the Marston and Langinger paint brand and now with their new collaborative paint launch in interior and exterior paints – launching at The Chelsea Flower show, the newly named M&L paints is back to take the interiors world by storm.
With a tag line of EXCEPTIONAL PAINT. EXTRAORDINARY COLOUR. I’m very excited to talk all things color and paint with M&L paints Brand Director Nelly Hall.
You can find M&L paints here
A few things we covered in this episode :
- Alitex Greenhouses
- Marston & Langinger Conservatories
- M&L paints
- THE M&L Colour card
- Lulu in my kitchen
- The Alitex collection by M&L paints – interior and exterior paints
- Woodsage – top choice colour for conservatories Green sand
- Selina Lake
- Selina’s book – Botanical Style
- Selina’s new book – Natural Living Style: Inspirational Ideas for a Beautiful and Sustainable Home
- John Brookes – Gardener
- Old Rose
- Passiflora rich, deep bottanical green
- Silver Lavender –
- Deep green blue grey
- Charlotte Young at Cool Blue pr – contact her here -Charlotte.Young@coolblue.co.uk
- “West End Decorator”
- How to videos on the M&L paints website here
- Greenhouse benching
Listen to this weeks episode here or click on iTunes