How I became an Interior Stylist Podcast Episode 101
We all start somewhere. Here’s my story.
Today I’m sharing how I became an Interior Stylist in lots of juicy detail.
I’ve been asked many times recently how I got started and I thought now was as good a time as ever to share my backstory. I share how I got work experience, how, I got my first job, the people I met on the way up – who I am still friends with now and all the other fun filled details.
If you still have questions after listening leave me a comment here and I’ll get back to you.
Today’s guest is Me!
A few things we covered in this episode :
- What I studied
- How I got work experience on magazines
- Where I worked
- How I got my first job
- My magazine career
- Woman and Home
- Going Freelance
- How to get found
- Why joining Inside Stylists is good.
- Blog post: So you think Inside Stylists is scary? Here’s why it’s not!
- Blog post: How to sign up to Inside Stylists as a complete beginner
A few people I mention in this episode :
- Gill Thomas
- Wendy Salmon
- Lucy Searle – Listen to the Inside Stylists podcast with Lucy here
- Charlotte Boyd – Listen to the Inside Stylists podcast with Charlotte here
- Rebecca de Boehmler See her profile page here
- Dilly Orme See her profile page here
- Kasia Floral stylist – See Kasia’s profile here