The do’s and don’ts of blogging
Got a question on how to get ahead in blogging in the current day? Then you’ll want to have a listen.
‘Be useful, be valuable’ that’s the key elements that came out of today’s episode, but there are so many more tips and advice about blogging to take away. From how to get more followers to what to name your blog. Sarah Akwisombe answers your questions. Tune in and get ahead.
You can find here – SarahAkwisombe.com
Website – Nobullbusinessschool.com
Sarah’s Insta: @sarahakwisombe
No Bull Business school insta : @NoBullSchool
A few things we covered in this episode :
- No Bull Blog school
- Instagram school
- Money Manifesting
- Insta quiz to find out what your instagram personality is
- SEO Where you show up on google
- 2LG design studio
Some of the blogging questions answered in this episode:
- I’m time poor – will a blog really help my career?
- Is there a point to having a blog if I can use Instagram
- How can I stand out in a busy blogging crowd?
- When is the best time to publish a post?
- Is it worth working for free for ‘exposure’?
- How can I build up my followers?
- How many followers do I need to be considered an influencer?
- Stylists who blog vs bloggers who style.
Listen to this weeks episode here or click on iTunes
Want to help the show or just say hello? We’d love you to comment below
- Want to help the show or just say hello? We’d love you to comment below
- Fancy leaving us an honest review on iTunes? – it really helps the show and we read each and every one of them.
Subscribe on iTunes here and don’t miss an episode
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.