How to create an enviable contact list with Rachel Ogden
Your address book is what interior stylists and writers live and die by. This is how to get one!
Today’s guest has her finger literally on the pulse of the interiors world. When it comes to anything homes related she knows her stuff but never more so than when the topic is kitchens or bathrooms related. There’s nothing ‘homes’ she hasn’t written about but that’s not what we were most impressed with in this episode. Rachel’s outlook and focus is awe inspiring and we’re hoping a little bit of that tenacity has rubbed off on us. Hear how she works and why we think she get’s booked time and time again… oh and the red lipstick trick.
You can find Rachel here on InsideStylists –Rachel Ogden
A few things we covered in this episode :
- Live and Kicking magazine
- NCTJ journalism qualification
- Beautiful Kitchens Magazine
- Induction blender – KitchenAid
- Quooker tap
- Epsom Salts
- Harpers Bazar
- Rachel’s In frame Kitchen as seen on her blog
- Deckton kitchen work surface
- Armac Martin kitchen taps
Listen to this weeks episode here or click on iTunes
Want to help the show or just say hello? We’d love you to comment below
- Want to help the show or just say hello? We’d love you to comment below
- Fancy leaving us an honest review on iTunes? – it really helps the show and we read each and every one of them.
Subscribe on iTunes here and don’t miss an episode