Do you know anyone who loves Christmas as much as Dani Taylor, Creative and product director at Cox and Cox?
In a word – No, you don’t!
Cox & Cox is one of the biggest interior success stories around. What started out as a mail-order catalogue soon adapted to the online presence we know and love today. The brand started from a desire to create a unique collection of homeware products that couldn’t be found anywhere else. Customers are encouraged to find their own style and to love every corner of their home.
Based in Frome, Somerset, all of their products are chosen with the customer in mind and that includes the “C” word – Christmas!
Today I have the pleasure of talking with the Cox & Cox Product & Creative Director Dani Taylor
Today’s guest is Dani Taylor
You can find her here –
Website : CoxandCox.co.uk
A few things we covered in this episode :
- How Cox and Cox edit its selection of products
- Understanding who your customer or reader wants
- Why storage is so important
- Chinoiserie China pattern Reformation dress
- Your outdoor space is another room
- The Inside Stylists shoot location I was at – The Hermitage
- Christmas products going live on the Cox and Cox website end of July
- Christmas previews
- Winning during lockdown
- The lobsters
- The Inside Stylists Christmas styling for brands online course
- UK suppliers
Listen to this weeks episode here or click on iTunes