Sleeping Ethically with Molly Freshwater from The Secret Linen Store
Do you know where your bedding comes from?
When it comes to getting a good night’s sleep there are a few things you need to consider. Don’t drink coffee after 3pm, make the room really dark, don’t use electronic devices 30 minutes before you go to sleep and ensure your bedding is just right.
Today’s guest knows all about how to make sure your bedding is spot on for a great night’s sleep.
More than just a bedding website the Secret Linen Store has fairness and honesty at the heart of everything they do. And as it’s National Bed Month and World Sleep Day I couldn’t think of a better guest to talk with today than one half of the sister duo who started the Secret Linen store, Molly Freshwater.
Today’s guest is Molly Freshwater
You can find her here –
A few things we covered in this episode :
- Get your bed linen swatches here.
- Choosing the perfect bed linen for you
- Thread counts and how important are they really?
- The benefits of the different pillow and duvet fillings
- Goose filling
- Synthetic filling
- Recycled down
- Ethical packaging choices
- Eco cottons and the future of cotton production
Listen to this weeks episode here or click on iTunes