Talking all things sustainable, keeping crafts alive and running a family-centric business with lighting brand Fritz Fryer
When it comes to getting a good night’s sleep there are a few things you need to consider. Don’t drink coffee after 3pm, make the room really dark, don’t use electronic devices 30 minutes before you go to sleep and ensure your bedding is just right.
Today’s guest knows all about how to make sure your bedding is spot on for a great night’s sleep.
More than just a bedding website the Secret Linen Store has fairness and honesty at the heart of everything they do. And as it’s National Bed Month and World Sleep Day I couldn’t think of a better guest to talk with today than one half of the sister duo who started the Secret Linen store, Molly Freshwater.
Today’s guest are Karen and Simon Wallis-Smith
You can find them here –
Website : FritzFryer.co.uk
A few things we covered in this episode :
- The Four pennies band
- What’s the difference between vintage and antique
- Aston Lantern (seen below)
- Flex choices
- Work life balance – never missing a kids hockey match or tennis game
- How Fritz has a family feel to business – the staff are part of the family
- Marches Business development growth fund
- Woven willow shade
- Wellington shade
- Stylists and Writers can borrow product to feature and get images from Callum ([email protected])
- UL certification for American market
Listen to this weeks episode here or click on iTunes