Top 10 not so secret traits of an interior stylist
There are so many essential traits you need to have to be an interior stylist. Do you have them all?
Being creative and seriously into interiors aren’t the only traits needed to be a successful interior stylist. There are so many other elements you need. In this episode, we talk through ten of those traits and share stories of how they can be essential and how things go wrong when you don’t have them! Come have a listen and see if you have all ten too!
You can find EmmaMT here on Inside Stylists – Emma Morton-Turner
InsideStylists Insta : @insidestylists
A few things we covered in this episode :
- Tic Tac couriers (Sorry you guys!)
- Talking Tables shoot – neon trolley shot seen above
- Inside Stylists
- Set builder Gareth – Rad Rollering – Check out his Insta for amazing effects
- Portland Mitchell
- Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
- Maxine Brady Episode 007
- Living Etc
Listen to this weeks episode here or click on iTunes
Want to help the show or just say hello? We’d love you to comment below
- Want to help the show or just say hello? We’d love you to comment below
- Fancy leaving us an honest review on iTunes? – it really helps the show and we read each and every one of them.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.