Achieve your 2019 goals with the success planner
Review 2018 and move forward in 2019
Nothing sets the year off on the right track like a review of what you’ve achieved the year before – where you went wrong, what you did well and where you can improve next year.
By looking back at 2018 when you set your goals for 2019 you can really get your head in the space to win in your personal and business life. By printing off and then writing down all your biggest life goals you will increase the chance of completing them by 42%. So what are you waiting for?
Download the full planner here
Get your Free printable success planner right here
A few things we covered in this episode :
- “Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results” Albert Einstein
- “You are the sum of the five people you spend your most time with” Jim Rohn
- “It’s a marathon, not a sprint” Dr Phil McGraw
- “If it’s not a hell yeah it’s a no” Derek Sivers
- “You become 42% more likely to achieve your goals and dreams, simply by writing them down on a regular basis and goals are better achieved if you share them with a trusted friend or colleague” Gail Mathews
Listen to this weeks episode here or click on iTunes
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.