Halfacres Shoot location
Location: Hertfordshire CM23
- 30-minute drive from London or a quick 20-minute train journey to the Victoria Line
- Contemporary open-plan home offers the perfect backdrop for stills and commercial shoots.
- Large pullback that allows you to capture the entire room in your shots.
- Modern aesthetic of plaster-effect walls and a floor-to-ceiling chimney adds a unique touch to this location.
- Generous open-plan kitchen, dining, and living area with a vaulted roof and a built-in working fire.
- Bi-fold doors lead to a stunning rear garden.
- Additional reception room on the ground floor, a spacious porch with an exposed brick wall and eye-catching black and white patterned tiles, and a convenient cloakroom and utility room
- Main bedroom with a vaulted roof
- Three more double bedrooms.
- Additional bathroom with dark forest-green walls and a freestanding bath.
Parking: three spaces on the driveway and a nearby car park just a minute’s walk from the house.
Painting and decorating: TBC