Talking sustainable design with Ella Doran
Eco-design is so important right now. Ella Doran tells us why and what she’s doing for it.
We’re all for sustainable designs here at Inside Stylists. We want it in our homes, on our clothes and everywhere it can possibly be and Ella Doran has been pioneering this for years. In this weeks episode, Ella tells us about her journey to becoming a household name in the textile and homeware designs industry with the use of her camera – it all started with pebbles, and a lot of hard work, determination and overcoming obstacles along the way.
Ella Doran’s PR contact : [email protected]
A few things we covered in this episode
- Middlesex collage at Cat Hill
- Princes trust loan
- Sophie Thomas – Lets make plastic
- Andrea from Urban Upholstery
- Pierre Frey French Fabric house
- Pr contact [email protected]
- 100% design – Back to School
- Foldability -Kyla McCallum
- Alternative flooring
- Yorkshire Sculpture park
- Ella’s Collection – Through a camera lens
Back to School with Ella Doran in collaboration with Urban Upholstery is on till 23rd September at The Old Bank Vault, 283 Hackney Road, London, E2 8NA
Listen to this weeks episode here or click on iTunes
Want to help the show or just say hello? We’d love you to comment below
- Want to help the show or just say hello? We’d love you to comment below
- Fancy leaving us an honest review on iTunes? – it really helps the show and we read each and every one of them.
Subscribe on iTunes here and don’t miss an episode