Discovering gorgeous new interior fabrics with Angela Constantinou of Cocoon Home
Looking for fun fabrics? Then step right this way.
Quirky sloths, subtle bottoms and influences of William Morris- but with boobs – that’s what you’ll find on Cocoon home’s interior fabrics. They’re fun, diverse and completely original. Founder Angela Constaninou chats with me about how she got started and what it’s like running a fabric house.
A few things we covered in this episode :
- The Sloth fabric – High Life
- Megan Hindley Find her at @Steadheadart on Insta
- Hellebore – snail fabric by Izzy Williams,
- Kristyna Baczynski
- India Rose Bird
- Izzy Williamson
- Kola Hari
- Cally Conway
- ACID (Anti Copying in Design)
- Decorex G22A
Listen to this weeks episode here or click on iTunes
Want to help the show or just say hello? We’d love you to comment below
- Want to help the show or just say hello? We’d love you to comment below
- Fancy leaving us an honest review on iTunes? – it really helps the show and we read each and every one of them.
Subscribe on iTunes here and don’t miss an episode
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.