10 Takeaways from Top Drawer Spring /Summer 2023 : Podcast 119
Big brands, new finds and total inspiration and that’s just for starters.
Top Drawer is the UK’s leading design-led trade show and as such is a great place to find new brands, entrepreneurs and pure inspiration. I had such a fabulous time when I went to the Spring Summer 2023 Top Drawer earlier this week. I want to share all the takeaways with you while they’re still so fresh in my mind. I hope you feel as inspired as I was but the end of the day.
You can find Top Drawer here –
Website : TopDrawer.co.uk
A few things we covered in this episode :
- Friends at Top Drawer
- See what’s new in the interiors world from a retailer’s perspective
- Find the trends in other worlds – pets, beauty, stationary and gifting – there’s also fashion and tons of gorgeous jewlelery
- Find new brands to inspire –
Inspire a shoot , a feature, a podcast interview or an IGTV live – watch this space!
Boubouki – tile stickers,
Shepherd of Sweden slippers, – sliders booties
Canvas home store,
Gabrielle Good Turkish tray
Poppy and Ted leads, coats, poo bag carries (dog walking bags, keying disk
- Laugh all day – so many fun people.
My Divine savages dinosaur wallpaper- Extinctopia
- Talks from fab industry insiders at “retail fest” the Top Drawer stage –
trends experts, Cath Kidston, Tori Murphy, Oliver Bonas, Instagram Reels, The Conran Shop
- Independents to feature –
Clarity blend – new room mist spray and nebulizer,
Gabrielle Good with her bold coloured and patterned homewares – plywood that can go in the dishwasher
- Get organised – paper products – I can’t even !!!
- Find art– amazing cards and wrap for art pieces – Susannah Bleasby
- Good coffee
Listen to this we
eks episode here or click on iTunes
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.