We’re launching a new online Interior Styling Course
Yes, It’s happening.
After launching the live styling workshop course last year and receiving loads of messages of
“Will you be running this styling course again? “
I’ve transformed our first interior styling workshops into an online course that you CAN do in your own time – at anytime!
I’ve been an Interior Stylist for over 20 years and during that time I’ve worked across editorial and commercial shoots and features as Home editor and freelance stylist. I’ve styled brochures, look books, advertising campaigns, press events, brand content for social media and tv ads – in a nutshell, I’ve got a lot of styling experience and I want to share all that knowledge with you.
This practical course is for anyone who wants to understand the nuts and bolts of Interior Styling. It will help you to up your game whether that’s for advancing your interiors career in interior styling or Interior design or if you want to make your home look even better in photos for Instagram and TicToc.
The Interior Stylists Styling Workshop Course
The Interior Stylists Styling Workshop Course will be launching at the end of January. Here’s a snippet of what’s included within this course.
- The Rules of Styling – tricks and tips on how to arrange props
- Balance in photography – making sure the “shot” looks right
- Styling in Layers – adding depth to your shots
- Backgrounds and why they are important
- Surfaces – how to create your own
- Texture and its importance
- How to style Flatlays
- How to look at your shots critically
- Tips on shooting with a photographer
- Demonstration workshops on how to style different areas and rooms
- Styling Challenges
- 30 minute 1:2:1 with EmmaMT to review your styling challenges
- Course members-only Facebook group where you can share your work
If you’re interested in being kept informed and alerted to when the early bird launch goes live sign up to our newsletter list below or click here
If you’ve got any questions just ask. Contact us here
Can’t wait to launch
Till then bye for now