10 books I recommend to move forward in 2023
This post contains some affiliate links. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Here’s how it works
What books inspire you to take action?
If someone was to ask you which books changed your life for the better it might look a little bit like this list.
I have to admit I’m a total self-development/business guru/health writer book junkie! If there’s a transformation in it I want to read about it… or at least listen to the author on the doggo walk via Audible!
The following books have helped me in some way in my business and/or personal life – but let’s face it they are pretty much intertwined for us all aren’t they?
I want to start the year off with some recommendations that you may find inspiring, useful, and if nothing else help you get a better night’s sleep or get out of debt!
So in no particular order…
Today’s podcast is with me, Emma Morton-Turner
Listen to this weeks episode here or click on iTunes
The links to what we mentioned in this episode :
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- The Power of One More by Ed Mylett
- The One Thing by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
- Profit First by Michael Michalowicz
- Pumpkin Plan: A Simple Strategy to Grow a Remarkable Business in Any Field all about how a small seed
- Toilet Paper Entrepreneur another great business book
- Sleep Smarter by Shawn Stevenson
- The Model Health show
- We should all be millionaires by Rachel Rodgers
- Nancy Poller podcast interview
- Feel the fear and do it anyway by Susan Jeffers
- Total Money Makeover / Entreleadership by Dave Ramsey
- ‘Dave Ramseydebt-free screams’
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle
- Glennon interviewed by Brene Brown
- The Storyteller: Tales of Life and Music by Dave Grohl
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike
- The Mamba Mentality: How I Play by Kobe Bryant