We’re so pleased you’re interested in joining the team here at Inside Stylists. It’s an exciting time for us right now as we continue to grow and you could be just the person we’re looking for.
The position: New Business Development manager
Are you the right person?
We’re looking for a well-spoken business development manager who’ll be responsible for generating leads and producing sales over the phone. Your responsibilities will include contacting potential customers from within our fabulous interiors community whether that’s commercial or editorial. You’ll be keeping a note of customer information and answering questions asked by potential customers.
A successful new business development manager will have excellent communication skills because us in the interiors world love a chat, as well as strong sales skills but you don’t neccesarily need to have been “in sales” to do this job. You should be fabulous at keeping records and able to independently handle all aspects of making a sale. An understanding of the Interiors commercial and editorial shooting and writing world is a big plus but not essential.
This position is freelance so you’ll be able to work totally flexibly from home. You can work the hours that suit you best throughout the month.
We’re looking for someone who is as excited about this position as we are and the opportunity to grow, but we also want to make sure that you are clear on what to expect.
What we’re looking for:
- You’re passionate about interiors
- You can generate and pursue sales leads
- Excellent customer service skills
- You’re self-motivated, committed and dependable
- Well Spoken with excellent communication skills
- An understanding of the commercial and editorial interiors world would be a plus – but not essential.
- Flexible working hours- we don’t mind when you work. We set the number of hours to be completed- 10 per month for this role. You choose which hours you work and when.
- Full training via Zoom
- Basic salary
- A generous commission payment structure
- Unlimited earning potential
- The chance to increase hours and skills within Inside Stylists in the future
- We’re a small, happy, and welcoming team
- We’re part of The Design for Diversity Pledge and support equal opportunities – see how here.
Does it sound interesting? We think so. If you’d like to apply please fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you.
To apply for this position please complete the form below
New Business Development Manager application formPlease complete this form to apply for the New Business Development Manager position on Inside Stylists. We look at every application and will get back to you soon.