Making interior styling and writing work outside of London
Interior Stylist Sophie Warren-Smith proves that moving to West Yorkshire didn’t put an end to her creative career – in fact, it improved it.
It’s beautiful in West Yorkshire. There are rambling hills to walk your dog on, pretty country villages, it’s quiet and the traffic is pretty calm, but that doesn’t mean it’s a quiet life for Sophie Warren-Smith who moved there eight years ago. In today’s episode, we talk all things creative from online courses, painting walls the right colour to keeping me accountable and building flower styling courses. The interior styling and writing definitely doesn’t stop north of the Thames!
You can find Sophie here on Inside Stylists – Sophie Warren Smith
Website – Dahliaonline.co.uk
Twitter – @Sophiews
Pinterest – Sophie Warren- Smith
A few things we covered in this episode :
- Gallery 5 – card designer
- Rebecca Early – teacher at chelsea
- Kitty Percy
- Charlotte Boyd
- Sarah Tasker – Me and Orla Instaretreat
- Sophie’s Pinterest
- Sophie’s yellow wall
- Dahlia : Bedding post
- Styling with Blooms course coming soon- pre-sale for subscribers 11th June, general sale 18th June
- Inspire with blooms – Free ebook when you subscribe to Dahliaonline.co.uk
Listen to this weeks episode here or click on iTunes
Want to help the show or just say hello? We’d love you to comment below
- Want to help the show or just say hello? We’d love you to comment below
- Fancy leaving us an honest review on iTunes? – it really helps the show and we read each and every one of them.
Subscribe on iTunes here and don’t miss an episode