Hi I’m Lottie!
I’m a freelance stylist assistant based in London and East Sussex.
I have assisted on Next Home and Laura Ashley shoots working with many stylists, photographers and set builders. I have also worked on many different locations and in studio shoots and therefore I know how to be super organised, quick thinking and resourceful. I have a strong work ethic to help making any shoot a success.
I enjoy all areas of styling and have worked on my own personal projects which include interior, food, fashion styling and photography. I am dedicated and driven and my objective is to broaden my portfolio of work. I am a graduate with a First-class Honours degree in Graphic Design.
I am a friendly, sociable person and I love meeting new people. I have my own car, and am happy to travel to locations.
I would love to get involved with any projects so please feel free to contact me.
Thank you for visiting my profile
– Strongly organised preparing and ordering products
– Packing products and equipment for location shoots
– Assisting with running any errands
– Maintaining a tidy appearance on shoots
– Managing stock levels and controls
– Interior styling
– Food styling
– Mood Boarding
– Adobe Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Lightroom
– Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
– Google Sheets and Google Docs
– Emails and admin