Stylist Assistant/ Photographer
my name is Livio, I am originally from Italy and I have been living in North-East London since 11 years. I am a photographer (with a background in the performing arts) and I would love to gain some experience as a stylist as well, which has been a long time passion of mine.
I am passionate about everything interiors, and I have recently completed an interior styling course with Lucy Gough, and an Event Designer course a Central St Martin. I am a reliable, accountable, approachable and a hard working person, I have an eye for details and I am always looking to create a storyline within my work, whether in photography or styling. I have been described as being creative, resourceful and a good communicator. Together with my partner I have restored and decorated 3 lovely properties in Italy, a country house in Le Marche region, and a couple of 1700 flats in Puglia which I now rent out. The country house has long gone now, but being my first owned property it became a learning ground for me to express my creativity through decorating, designing, styling and photography.
My skills are the following:
– Prop Sourcing
– Mood Boards
– Flower and foliage arranging and wreath making
– Confident with power tools, DIY, painting, hanging stuff. I am generally good with anything crafty, and I have also dabbled a bit in some furniture painting and restoration.
– Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop, Wix, We transfer, Mac Pages, Zoom, Drop Box, Canva, Spread Sheet, Google docs
– Social Platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Linked in
– Languages: Italian, English and Spanish
I am looking forward to being able to assist any fabulous stylists out there, and of course, I am prepared to make teas, coffees or polish any baubles at anytime.
Thanks for reading my profile and do contact me if there is anything I could help you with.
Commercial Shoots, Editorial Shoots, Press Show Styling, Exhibitions, Tv & Film Shoots, Craft, Decorating, Editorial Assisting (in-house on magazine)
|Industry Experience (in years)|